[nagdu] guide dog responsibilities

Gary rainshadowmusic at shaw.ca
Thu Dec 31 16:02:25 UTC 2009

I have been downloading my mail from webmail onto my old laptop so am
responding to some pretty old notes. But that's okay. :)

How has your info gathering and decision making been moving along with
relation to a guide dog.

I have been going through the process of deciding if I should get a dog for
about the last year and have finally applied at several schools.   It looks
pretty good to getting a dog this year at some pont. I'd be curious to chat
with you a bit off line to see what some of your concerns are/were and maybe
share what some of my concerns were and how I've worked my way through them.
Many due to talking with people here on the list of course.

Have a happy new years.

Gary
Hi Chris
: