[nagdu] a new member

Joy Relton jrelton at verizon.net
Wed Dec 2 15:02:01 UTC 2009

Hi Joanie,

Welcome to the list and a very Happy Thanksgiving to you and your pup.

My name is Joy and I am currently working with my fourth Seeing Eye Dog
Belle who is a yellow lab. She is my third lab and they have allbeen too
interested in food. The gentle lead helps Belle as well but she doesn't
like it. It's funny, I can bring it out and warn her once and will often
find that her behavior is sufficiently curbed so that I don't have to
put it on her. She knows that I will do so, though and I'm sure that is
a big part of its affect. Belle and I have been working together for
over six and-a-half years and she's a love. Labs have a wonderful
disposition that makes working with them a lot of fun. I hope that you
and your dog have a wonderful Holiday filled with love and memories.