[nagdu] a new member

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 16:38:04 UTC 2009

Hi, my name's Wayne deep in the heart of Texas in Austin. I'm working
a great German Shepherd from Seeign Eye named Gucci, like the bags and
nice accessories. I like to say that she's my designer dog, among
other nicknames. While I have no food issues with her, she does like
to flurt with people, sniff and investigate, and look down store
aisles when we go shopping. To each his/her own, grin.

Wayne