[nagdu] The new GDB.

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Dec 2 19:35:34 UTC 2009

That's interesting that GDB is using "practice dogs", as TSE calls them.
I remember my practice dogs.  One was a giant German shepherd, but as
mellow and sweet as pie.  Another was a very dainty golden girl.  And the
last was a big floloppy golden/lab cross who rolled over on his back and
gave me his paw.  "I'm so cute!  Don't you want to keep me? You can't make
me go back to the kennel!"
None of them at all like my Benny boy, who, Goddess help me, is just what
I asked for. <smile> But I wouldn't trade my Bubba. He's sweet too, in his
very guy way.
Tracy