[nagdu] The new GDB.

Deanna Lewis deannakay618 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 2 19:20:04 UTC 2009

Tracey,
Hi, of course I remember the day I got Pascal! I did forget to mention that in my long message though. I arrived to class on Monday afternoon, and I got my dog on Thursday afternoon. It was the longest 3 days of my life! For those first few days without the dog we did a lot of Juno work and even worked with some dogs currently in training. We just had the training dogs do obedience and heel. They gave me one built like a horse, he pulled like crazy, and did not listen well. Thank God the dog they gave me for my guide was so much better. Hope  this helps.
Deanna and Pascal