[nagdu] The new GDB.

Angie Matney angie.matney at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 22:07:51 UTC 2009

Hey Tracy,

GDB was using practice dogs when I got  Glazie in 2001. I remember this one
really cute yellow Lab named Liz. I kind of hoped I'd get that dog--she was
alert and inquisitive but obedient. Of course I got my Glaze, who I would
say is just a bit harder than that dog was, and I wouldn't have it any other
way. I heard that Liz was career-changed for allergies, but I still think
about her from time to time.

I wish Seeing Eye would tell us the names of practice dogs when we work with
them. I especially remember the male GSD for our group. He wasn't really
sure this was a good idea. :)

Angie