[nagdu] practice dogs

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Dec 3 13:14:39 UTC 2009

Hi Angie.
Yeah, I'd like to have known our practice dogs' names, too.  I gues some
TSE trainers do tell, but ours was really in to that TSE confidentiality
thing.  Seems very peculiar with practice dogs, but whatever.

One of my classmates, but in another group, I think met a practice dog she
thought was wonderful, and she got him!  But it turned out he was a
madman, totally wild.  She had to have a dog change most of the way
through class.  He just wasn't working out.

I do know the name of the giant shepherd I had as a practice dog, because
I'd met him before.  He was staying in the house, because the kennel was
just too stressful for his sensitive shepherd self.  I still wonder if he
went out as a guide.  His name is Gunther. Nice dog!  But way too big for
me.
Tracy