[nagdu] tripping on bones

Albert J Rizzi albert at myblindspot.org
Mon Dec 7 15:14:40 UTC 2009

Oh, my dog doxy, takes old shoes, brushes and such and his bones as well
outside and leaves his toys out in the yard. Every once in a while they show
up in the house and I put them in his toy box when done.  He then goes to
the box and takes them outside again.  but I really was talking about my two
legged puppy brian.  He has this innate need to kick his shoes off, fall
asleep on the sofa and I find his shoes as I move through the living room,
cursing him all the way. I have been blind 4 years now and we have been
together for 2. so can I teach this new dog new tricks before he becomes and
old dog? Loll

Albert J. Rizzi, M.Ed.
CEO/Founder
My Blind Spot, Inc.