[nagdu] tripping on bones

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 17:45:44 UTC 2009

Albert,

next time he does it, just hide the shoes.  He'll learn quick!

My dogs also hide stuff outside.  My current working guide, Laveau a
Doberman loves her harness, she will take it to her bed and snuggle
with it until it is time to go to work again.  I have to put it up
high so she'll leave it alone.  The other day I was getting ready to
throw my harness in the wash and set it down to collect more laundry.
In a flash she stole it and hid it.  I had to send my golden in to
find it, which she did.  Mill'E, my golden keeps me organized.  If I
didn't have her I'd be in a lot of trouble! *grin*

Rox and the Kitchen Bitches
Bristol (retired), Mill'E SD. and Laveau Guide Dog, CGC.
"Struggle is a never ending process. Freedom is never really won, you
earn it and win it in every generation."
-- Coretta Scott King
pawpower4me at gmail.com

Windows Live Only: Brisomania at hotmail.com
AIM: Brissysgirl Yahoo: lillebriss