[nagdu] Trice Update

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon Dec 7 16:25:59 UTC 2009

Hi Lora.
I'm sorry to hear that Trice will not work out, but I'm sure you made the
right decision.  You gave it a good try and made your best effort.  I'm
sure you will both be happier this way.
I gotta admire your stick-to-itiveness.  I think if I'd had all the
problems with my first 2 dogs that you've had, I'd have given up this
guide dog business as a bad deal.
Good luck.  I hope third time is the charm.
Tracy