[nagdu] Trice Update

Pickrell, Rebecca M (IS) REBECCA.PICKRELL at ngc.com
Tue Dec 8 15:56:13 UTC 2009

Laura,
If you don't mind sharing, I'm wondering what leads you to feel that a
guide dog is right for you. You've had two lemmons, put way more work
into both dogs then I'd have done given what you've written on list, and
taken time out of your life to get these dogs. What is it that drives
you to continue?