[nagdu] Trice Update

Lora blindhistory at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 14:34:33 UTC 2009

I definately prefer guide work. Yes my first dog's name was Myrtle. I
realize I love guide work when the dogs take me around obstacles and do
awesome traffic checks. They are good companions as well. I've used my cane
for a little less than a week now and I realize how much I miss guide work
having to go around obstacles.

Personally, with a dog guide I enjoy walking and a dog guide has caused me
to be more adventurous and go try new things. I feel like I am more
independent witha  guide and my confidence has grown since having a dog.