[nagdu] Trice Update

AnnaLisa Anderson annalisa at sector14.net
Fri Dec 11 01:13:36 UTC 2009

Hi Lora,

I'm so sorry to hear this, but it sounds like you made the best decision for
both you and Trice.  Nobody can say you didn't give it your absolute best
shot with him.  I'm also sorry you got 2 lemons in a row from the same
school that I've gotten 2 excellent dogs from, and I can understand why you
don't want to go back there again.  I'd feel the same if I were in your
position.  I hope you can find a school that works out well for you and that
your next dog will be your perfect match.  I hope you'll keep us posted.

AnnaLisa and Sundance