[nagdu] snow was update on my questions

Ioana Gandrabur igandrabur at gmx.de
Sun Dec 13 23:51:16 UTC 2009

HI Dar,

How do you make sure that the dog gets enough exercise and work then? When
Adrian was stuck in the house because of terrible roads he became very
restless and harder to control. I try had to go out no mater hat whether it
is like unless this is really unreasonable.

Good winter for all of you dealing with the joys of snow traveling!

Ioana and Adrian from white Montreal