[nagdu] Trice leaving update.

Linda Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Tue Dec 22 01:07:29 UTC 2009

Lora,
How big is Trice???  The airlines think they're about to transport a
horse??!  Good grief. (grin!)

I think you will like Seeing Eye.  It's too bad that Leader is acting like a
little one-man affair with their not being any help in your sending Trice
back.  I know they've been around for a long time - I have a book about them
that I found at a bookstall at a dog show in Del Mar, CA - good book and I
still have it.  Did you know that when the Lions Club started the school,
they used Dobies?  There's also a picture in the book of a White Shepherd
guide as well.  Haven't seen any White Shepherds from any school.  The White
Shepherd is shown via the United Kennel Club and isn't yet recognized by the
more familiar AKC.  They are identical to the ordinary German Shepherd
except that they are all white with black nose, eye rims, and lips - not an
Albino.

Maybe you might like to wait til after Christmas to send Trice back if you
can't get her sent now.  I know it isn't fun for you - ben there - done
that.  I've had to send two dogs back on flights.  I also brought back one
when I went for  Jacob, who I had before Landon.

Merry Christmas, Happy Channaka, Happy Kwanza - whatever you celebrate!
And a Happy Neew Year.

Linda and Landon