[nagdu] Soliciting on the NAGDU List

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Wed Dec 23 00:47:07 UTC 2009

Dear All,
    I want to remind everyone that the NAGDU list - as a part of the NFBNET servor - is sponsored by the National Federation of the Blind. I feel it is in poor taste to solicit contributions for another non-profit organization on the lists of the National Federation of the Blind and the National Association of Guide Dog Users. I respectfully ask that any such solicitations be sent to David Andrews, the NFBNET list owner, for approval and dissemination. Thank you very much for your cooperation and understanding.

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala, President