[nagdu] Soliciting on the NAGDU List

Albert J Rizzi albert at myblindspot.org
Wed Dec 23 01:05:52 UTC 2009

Again, what you consider poor taste is your opinion. Although it is not
mine, especially with the manner with which you did not respectfully receive
my apology.  We are of like purpose and mission, the more the merrier. If
you had appropriately advised  your new listers with such rules and
regulations upon joining perhaps better attention would be paid to your
thoughts on the matter. I corrected this as best as I was able. I apologized
and forwarded an apology to mr. Andrews.  funny how I got a number of people
who did donate the humble amounts I requested and also made a wonderful
connection with an inspirational  man who has been completely blind all his
life. All due to as you stated my poor taste or the poor taste of others who
believe in me and my message.  Merry Christmas.

Albert J. Rizzi, M.Ed.
CEO/Founder
My Blind Spot, Inc.
90 Broad Street - 18th Fl.