[nagdu] A Dog Guide Christmas Poem

Albert J Rizzi albert at myblindspot.org
Wed Dec 23 12:34:27 UTC 2009

Thanks Steve and let Stacey know I appreciate her thoughts on the topic as
well.  I can see the link taking its lead from that piece for sure. happy
and healthy and thanks for your contribution to the cause of educating and
dispelling misperceptions. Peace.

Albert J. Rizzi, M.Ed.
CEO/Founder
My Blind Spot, Inc.