[nagdu] A Dog Guide Christmas Poem

Albert J Rizzi albert at myblindspot.org
Wed Dec 23 13:53:45 UTC 2009

 Oh my dear heart. Thank you for coming forth.  I understand your position
on the training facilities, and use the term foundation loosely. I got my
guide from gdf.  I know there are 9 different programs being operated out
there and will do my best to inform others about them as we build our link.
I really enjoyed your piece and wwith your permission shall post it with
pride and humor as we attempt to dispel and change such perceptions. Nice to
have made your virtual acquaintance. Peace.
Albert J. Rizzi, M.Ed.
CEO/Founder
My Blind Spot, Inc.
90 Broad Street - 18th Fl.