[nagdu] New member saying hello

Cindy Ray cindyray at qwest.net
Fri Dec 25 19:21:17 UTC 2009

Adrijana, it is a pleasure to meet you. Glad Dan talked you into joining us.
*smile* I am Cindy Lou Ray from Iowa. Iowa is in the middle of the United
States and, unlike Florida, is cold in winter. (We are currently having snow
and wind.) So we are just staying put here at home and keeping warm.

Visit us often.

Cindy Lou