[nagdu] New member saying hello

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Fri Dec 25 23:12:07 UTC 2009

Welcome to the list Adrijana.  My name is Merry and I have been working with
a new guide, Kappie, since early October.  She still has a lot of puppy in
her, but that has been a welcomed change to my household as we have two
oldtimers and one dog who past just over six months ago.  She workds very
well, and she loves going to classes with me and I know she will love going
to my field placement with me as well.

Glad to have you on the list and hope your holidays are joyous.

Sincerely,
Merry