[nagdu] Prong collars.

Hope Paulos hope.paulos at maine.edu
Sat Dec 26 19:09:24 UTC 2009

To be honest, I use a prong collar but I've used a gentle leader more. What
about trying clicker training with him to decrease the whining? I believe
others on this list use clicker training, and I think there are quiet
clickers out there to not disturb church services/meetings, etc.
Hope and Beignet