[nagdu] Fw: [buddy-l] A very bad legislative effort

Linda Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Sat Dec 26 23:34:04 UTC 2009

Hi Rox,
Yeah, right about the California Guide Dog Board! Did you know that a year
or so ago, the CA Guide Dog Board actually wanted to bar guide dogs from out
of state schools unless a California school "certified" that dog.  Yeah
right - I'm going to have Landon "certified" by a California Board when
Landon is from the school who started it all - The Seeing Eye!!!  Haven't
heard anymore of that nonscense!

Lyn and Landon