[nagdu] Fw: [buddy-l] A very bad legislative effort

Albert J Rizzi albert at myblindspot.org
Sun Dec 27 18:15:35 UTC 2009

That is not my understanding in my many dialogues with a school based in
Indiana I think. I need to go into my files and dig up their information. I
am hoping to have them come out here to speak to a diabetic organization my
lion's club supports.  Many advancements have been made sufficient to
qualify these dogs as service animals for sure.

Albert J. Rizzi, M.Ed.
CEO/Founder
My Blind Spot, Inc.
90 Broad Street - 18th Fl.