[nagdu] Fw:[buddy-l] very bad legislative effort

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 29 11:27:30 UTC 2009

Have you reported this to the town or county that the bus system is with, FYI, call the papers, and if someone is sitting in the wheelchair area, the drivers are suppose to ask that person to move or stand so that you may enter the bus.  Always try and get the bus no, or if not mark the time of day and the exact location, get in touch with you local congressman I am sure they would be interested in help you with these issues.  As well as a good attorney and your Department of Human Rights.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Contractor
Echevarriatravel.com
1-866-580-5574