[nagdu] Prong collars.

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Tue Dec 29 17:14:12 UTC 2009

Anything that makes a quick, distinct sound can be used as a clicker.  There
are lots available commercially with varying levels of loudness.  I have
both the box clicker type and the newer I-click.  The I-click is quieter,
but still would be quite audible in a church service.  Something like a ink
pen might work well though.

Now that I've written that, I have to also say that some people will use a
flash of a light to train deaf dogs, so it doesn't necessarily have to be a
sound, just something very quick and distinct that the dog will recognize as
a marker for the desired behavior.

HTH
Julie