[nagdu] Grooming

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon Feb 2 13:20:39 UTC 2009

TSE issued me a soft brush and a big comb, but I don't use them.
I use the soft "finishing" brush first, then a fine-toothed comb, both
from GDB.  IMO the TSE comb's teeth are too far apart to be good on lab
fur.  Then I use a soft terrier brush, which is a flexible hand-sized wire
brush with very soft short bristles.
I don't remember if TSE gave me a toothbrush or not.  I've bought many a
toothbrush over the years.  I think TSE may have showed us a variety of
kinds.  I prefer the soft one that fits over my finger and has a soft
bristle-pad on the end.  My dogs really enjoy toothbrushing.  Yummy
toothpaste!

Tracy