[nagdu] All Veterans Class at Guide Dogs of the Desert

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Fri Feb 6 14:04:35 UTC 2009

Doug,
    I, too, would like to welcome you to post more often, especially to
share your training expertise. It is my desire to create a closer working
relationship with the guide dog schools in an effort to help them improve
and enhance their programs to better meet the needs of all blind people. To
this end, I would like to encourage someone from Guide Dogs of the Desert to
join us at our national convention and the meetings of the National
Association of Guide Dog Users. I will write to you off-list in the near
future with a formal invitation and details about convention and our
meetings.

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users