[nagdu] All Veterans Class at Guide Dogs of the Desert

Julie J. jlcrane at alltel.net
Thu Feb 5 13:12:07 UTC 2009

Welcome Doug!

I'm Julie, the list moderator.  It's really great to see a trainer from a
program on the list!  Sorry, I can't help you out with your Veterans
project.

Also what email program are you using?  Your message came through with all
sorts of formatting/html stuff...or maybe it is my email program?

Again, welcome!
Julie