[nagdu] Dog Breeds

Nicole B. Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Sat Feb 7 22:44:35 UTC 2009

As far as big and small goes, Lexia is rather small for a lab, but, with
her, it is either one extreme or the other. For her, it's "let's see how
much room I can take up if I stretch out" or "how small can I get if I curl
up in a ball".  She has earned herself the two nicknames of Stretch and Pill
Dog (after the Pill Bugs found in California that curl up in a ball.)