[nagdu] Dog Breeds

lindagwizdak at peoplepc.com lindagwizdak at peoplepc.com
Sat Feb 7 23:10:38 UTC 2009

Hi Dar,
I like the taller dogs for my balance.  I need a dog that is no shorter than
23 inches.  I had a 20 inch Lab and I was always feeling like I was going to
fall over - even with a long handle. I didn't realize that the balance
problem was from having a too short dog.  When I got Jacob - 23 inches - the
balance problem went away (grin!).  Landon is 24 inches.  He looks like a
deer with his long, skinny legs.

You're right about how easy it is to stash away a smaller dog.  I like how
easy it is to get them under things and out of the way. So, I had to choose
better balance over ease to stash him!

Linda and Landon