[nagdu] Dog Breeds

Angie Matney leadinglabbie at mpmail.net
Mon Feb 9 04:58:01 UTC 2009

I also feel like my center of gravity is improved with a larger dog. I love Glazie, but I hope my next dog is as tall as Yani. I agree that lengthening the handle doesn't have the same effect as working with a taller dog.

Getting used to Yani's extra length did take some time. I was forever almost hitting her in the back-side with doors, because Glaze is short length-wise.

Angie