[nagdu] Indiana service dog law, help requested

Ron Davidson fuzzy_1 at cox.net
Sun Feb 8 20:45:15 UTC 2009

I think that this smell like a load of something very unpleasant. To me this
building is still a public building . Say for instance I was a rep for one
of their suppliers and I came to call on them with my guide dog would they
still not allow me access. I also think as far as the setting her up with a
home office is ridiculous and denying her to company functions. Sounds like
they are doing their best to make her uncomfortable as possible so she will
possibly quit and then they can wash their hands of the hole situation. I
would also think real hard if I were her about her salary and hours to see
if they are taking advantage of her this way too. If so I would be on the
phone to wage and hour in a heart beat and they wouldn't know what hit them.