[nagdu] Indiana service dog law, help requested

Jenine Stanley jeninems at wowway.com
Sun Feb 8 21:14:34 UTC 2009

Marion,

I'm just the messenger on this one. I'd suggest contacting Kacie, whose blog
is listed at the bottom of that email. She said she also has more contact
info on her blog now about this issue.

Both of these cases cited are clearly ADA violations but as someone on
another list observed, neither DOJ nor EEOC always takes every case on so
having a state law to also work with is critical. I have a bad feeling the
EEOC would commend the company for their vast accommodation of this woman. I
personally think it's sick.