[nagdu] Dog Therapy and Paws that Heal

Haben Girma habnkid at aol.com
Tue Feb 10 03:03:16 UTC 2009

Linda, I am absolutely intrigued! That is such a lovely program! I
really hope I can find something like that in the Portland, Oregon area.
I am a college student currently taking an anthropology class that
requires students to go out and do fieldwork. I am considering doing
something with Guide Dogs for the Blind in Boring, Oregon. Right now I'm
going to search the Internet for a dog therapy program in Portland.
Thanks for sharing LInda!

Haben