[nagdu] my fun and some what dangerous night

Sean Moore ginsenshi at mchsi.com
Wed Feb 11 02:09:16 UTC 2009

Hey all,

I never thought I'd be writing about some fun I'd ever have with  Franklin,my Southeastern Guide Dog, but I am.

Today after work we walked down to Wal-mart which is about 3 or 4 blocks away.

Anyhow's we went to make copies of our photos from class. After that was done, we left like normal. As we left out the door I saw it was dark, its 8:34PM now, and then went home on the side road that was closed about half way back to are crossing its gets totally dark, with trees blocking the street light this leaving Franklin and I totally blind. When we fainlly got to our crossing and running into the "road closed" sign and some building mechs, head first. Both Franklin and I were kinda lost.

After we crossed in total darkness, no street lights, and Franklin wanting to say "hi" to the neightborhood dog fighters. We got home, with Franklin and I jumping at every little noise.

Now home Franklin is sleeping and breathing easier.

Sean and Franklin the jumpy