[nagdu] Tall vs Short dogs / and the color of Belgians

lindagwizdak at peoplepc.com lindagwizdak at peoplepc.com
Wed Feb 11 23:38:48 UTC 2009

Mardi,
Shaman sounds like a great dog - hope he works out as a guide for you.  I've
never seen the light color Tervurans.  I had a childhood friend I saw later
as an adult and she had a Tervuran as a guide from Seeing Eye. Yeah, they're
good looking dogs!

Good luck and happy training (grin!)

Regards,

Linda and Landon