[nagdu] On the Go guide harness

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Thu Feb 12 01:33:26 UTC 2009

I absolutely loved this harness.  It is light weight and the handle is
cushioned.  I found it quite comfortable to use.  I loved the leash that I
received from her as well.  It was a short leash, then a leash that I used
to relieve, and the best of all the one I could wrap around my waist if I
need both my hands free, and wanted my dog tied to me.

Okay Julie, what else would you like me to say to help you sell these
harnesses and leashes (big smile)?

Merry