[nagdu] On the Go guide harness

the Pawpower Pack pawpower at cox.net
Thu Feb 12 06:07:13 UTC 2009

Dar,

there is not a name on my dog's harness.  places of business cannot
make that a condition of access.  Even when I had a program dog, I
covered the name on the backstrap of the harness with a small pouch
because I hated feeling like a walking advertisement for the program
and I also don't believe it is anyone's business where I obtain my dog/
s.  So even when I had a program dog I had a no name harness for all
intents and purposes.

Good luck with the new pup!

Rox and the Kitchen Bitches
Bristol (retired), Mill'E SD and Laveau guide dog, CGC.
When the chips are down, the buffalo is empty.

  pawpower at cox.net

MSN: Brisomania at Hotmail.com
AIM: Brissysgirl Yahoo: lillebriss