[nagdu] On the Go guide harness

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Thu Feb 12 17:28:03 UTC 2009

Dar,
    There is a common misconception, promulgated by some of the schools,
that your dog must be in harness in order for you to have access with it.
Though some states have this provision in their statutes, it is
unenforceable, since the ADA has no such provision and trumps such state
laws.

Fraternally,
Marion