[nagdu] On the Go guide harness

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Sat Feb 14 19:03:47 UTC 2009

Cool!  Good luck with the walking harness.  I haven't gotten any grief using
the On the Go harness, only the lack of the green GDB vest.  /smile/  And
sometimes people clearly don't get what our gear is for, since it doesn't
look like the GDB gear.  There are some benefits to living in GDB's
backyard, but some amusing hitches, as well.

Tami Smith-Kinney