[nagdu] Dog, Cane, and Goat

Angie Matney leadinglabbie at mpmail.net
Wed Feb 18 13:09:49 UTC 2009

I don't carry a cane on routine trips either, but I do try to remember to bring one when I go on an extended trip. You'd think I would have learned my lesson when Glaze's harness (one from LDS leather, not her GDB harness) broke one day when I
was walking a few blocks to catch a bus to go home from work. I managed to find a place to wait for a taxi by employing the assistance of an...interesting fellow who told me his name was Goat.

Goat stopped every so often to ask people for money. He said he was dog-sitting for a friend who was apparently following a band around for a few days, and he'd run out of dog food. He didn't ask me for money, which strikes me as an interesting
commentary (though I must admit that I haven't had enough coffee to figure out exactly what it's a commentary *on*). I was gainfully employed, and he might have assumed that I'd be sympathetic toward his cause, but he never did ask me for
money.

Angie