[nagdu] question

Bryan Brown bryanbrown at solarus.biz
Wed Feb 18 13:29:34 UTC 2009

Lisa,

    I don't carry a cane at all when I am traveling with my guide. I do
however keep a cane at both my home and office. I use the cane to get around
the office building that my business is in, and I keep the cane at the house
usually in a suitcase for getting around for short trips in hotels etc. I
walk about an average of 10 miles a day with my guide and in my town
sidewalks are come and go both in their conditions and if they are even
there or not, Tarik can sniff out a sidewalk or at least follow it even if
it's buried in snow where as if I was using a cane every thing would feel
the same to me.

    Bryan