[nagdu] schools

lindagwizdak at peoplepc.com lindagwizdak at peoplepc.com
Thu Feb 19 23:14:24 UTC 2009

Welcome to the LIst, Bob.

I'm Linda and I work with my 8th guide dog, Landon.  Landon is three years
old, is a Lab/Golden cross, and is from The Seeing Eye.  We live in San
Diego, CA - getting ready to move back to New England this summer to be with
my boyfriend!

You'll enjoy the list - lots of great folks here.

Regards,

Linda and Landon