[nagdu] schools

Bob Hicks bob at seeinghandassociation.com
Thu Feb 19 20:56:48 UTC 2009

Hello everyone.  My name is Bob Hicks and I live in Wheeling, WV.  I'll be leaving work in a few minutes, but I'll catch back up with the thread tomorrow.

I have only had two dog guides.  Both dogs, Nicholas, a golden retriever from Leader Dogs and Amos, a black lab, from Pilot Dogs have been perfect.  Amos is only 3 and sometimes gets a little confused and tries to out think me, but Nicholas Never made a big mistake in 10 years.  I believe your success or lack of success depends on many variables.  Even the outcomes from the same school seems to vary from individual trainer to trainer(in my humble opinion-grin!).  Just two cents from the hills.  Good luck in IN

Sincerely yours,

Bob Hicks,
The Seeing Hand Association, Inc.
<bob at seeinghandassociation.com>