[nagdu] Jury finds IA Dept. for Blind's guide dog policydoes not discriminate

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Fri Feb 20 01:46:41 UTC 2009

I have to say I am pleased that I was a cane user before I got my dog.
Many times I had to go back to a cane for one reason or another.
I did it and was pleased that I felt safe enough to do it.
I always had to remember to keep moving where the dog helps you do just that.
So I had to keep talking to myself.

Other than that,
I feel it is good the folks learn how to use a cane, and then work the
dog if they choose to do so.

--
--Dar
every saint has a past