[nagdu] Jury finds IA Dept. for Blind's guide dogpolicydoes not discriminate

Angie Matney leadinglabbie at mpmail.net
Fri Feb 27 21:21:50 UTC 2009

As I said to someone offlist, guide-dog users have been a part of the NFB since its inception. (At least, I assume so. That sounded good, anyway. And they have *definitely* been a part of the NFB for a long time. But I digress.) Guide-dog users
have raised funds for the organization. So the centers we have now were not just created by the cane-using members of the group. This is why I think we should explore other options before considering a center created by guide-dog users.

Angie