[nagdu] Jury finds IA Dept. for Blind's guide dogpolicydoes not discriminate

Meleah H. Jensen meleahheather at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 03:38:36 UTC 2009

Hi Marcia and List,
I can't speak for the other NFB centers, but I know that if you have a dog
and are an LCB student you may not work your dog during class time. I see
nothing wrong with the decision other than perhaps the way it's worded.
Going to a center and demanding to use my dog wouldn't be any more
acceptable than me going to a dog school and demanding to use my cane once
I've received my dog.

Those are just my thoughts... I'll step down off my soap box now

Best,
Meleah with Seeing Eye Dog Calvin