[nagdu] leash and harness question

Bob Hicks bob at seeinghandassociation.com
Fri Feb 20 14:44:15 UTC 2009

Hey Buddy, being new on the list, I do not know who or which "Julie" is.
Can you clarify for me.  I am interested in the sports harness and I'd like
to know if the strap between the front legs is the defining characteristic
of the Martingale.  I am kind of old to be  such a rookie, what can I say!
grin  TIA

Sincerely yours,

Bob Hicks,
The Seeing Hand Association, Inc.