[nagdu] Jury finds IA Dept. for Blind'sguide dogpolicydoes notdiscriminate

lindagwizdak at peoplepc.com lindagwizdak at peoplepc.com
Sat Feb 21 02:40:42 UTC 2009

Hi Sarah,
I think it all boils down to us knowing when it is appropriate to have our
dogs with us or not (grin!).  I do take Landon to the zoo as a visitor.  The
animals were fine for the most part - mainly they showed curiosity.  If the
animals started to get upset, well, I moved on.

You were working and feeding animals and of course, the dog would be in the
way!  BTW, I do use my cane lots of times. Landon was sick recently and I
left him home while I took my cane and went to my doctor appointment.  While
out, I called and made a vet appointment for Landon. He and I went to that
and I spent some money on him.  He's feeling better now.

Cheers,

Linda and Landon